Páginas

Monday, August 16, 2010

Useless Philosophy

Once I said that my first blog was on the IG site, and I never got around to posting anything there. Just created the blog and had nothing to say at that moment. I do not even remember the name of that blog, as soon dead at birth.

Now, taking a look at some folders on my HD, I remembered him, and his name. Was Useless Philosophy.

Why this name?

Because at the time I was reading a lot about philosophy and thought it would be cool to create a blog to discuss certain issues, but went forward.

Thus, it is hereby announced that it existed.

See, it's a good title consistent with the theme. I think the philosophy in general is always useless, although pleasant to discuss.


So whenever I talk about something related to philosophy, the digital spirit of Useless Philosophy will be present.

No comments:

Post a Comment