Páginas

Sunday, August 15, 2010

More doubts

As I said in previous post, I ended up with a blog called Alternative theories, because I think you can not keep a lot of blogs scattered around the net without continuity.

It turns out that when I delete it, had still not posted a message, in draft form, yet unfinished. Not to get rid of it, I finish and publish it now, because it deserves to be immortalized.

Here:

Saturday, October 10, 2009

The first doubt

Unlike Descartes, who preached the methodical doubt, I used a common question, because I did not know Descartes yet.

My question was originated by practical activity.



As a Catholic, always knew that prayer was a desirable thing. Communion with God should always be strengthened, because we men are weak creatures and need help from a higher being. As a Catholic, I learned to pray standardized prayers, and was oriented to usually do them at night, every day, before bed, in the silence of my room.

When I left home, by the time I was eighteen, I began to suffer the consequences of daily fatigue that   tasks of adulthood provide all day, and asked myself the question: was it really necessary to pray every night without fail?

Why pray had become a kind of  uncomfortable obligation?

Thus, ended my  failed blog.

You see, the blog has failed, but not the ideas that should be conveyed in it.

Therefore, I must inform you that these ideas will be aired here in this blog, for good or evil of all, including my own.

Now, it remains to find a way into another failed blog, Clorofiles.

On second thought, whendecide post something about Cience or Ecology, I will remember these two old blogs. They will live here forever ...

No comments:

Post a Comment