Páginas

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The online marketing

I've been taking a look at my blog and I have seen a series of images in certain posts. However, as an honest guy I am, I have sinned in not noting where I got the images. Copy and paste is nice, but people who provide content on the internet also want credit for their work and efforts and that includes the due recognition of authorship of texts, photos, drawings and anything else that no belong to us.

So I apologize if I'm using something that was created by you, the reader.

Well, I make this observation because today, in order to make an exchange of visits between blogs, just entering a community on Orkut called Promote your blog. Here there are about 13,700 members and works on the basis of divulgation, visits, comments in chain, and just entering a blog of a fellow named _Maatheus, http://www.variedadesinf.blogspot.com/, and I recommend him to identify his sources of information, since he was certain that he was not directly responsible for the news that stood on the blog.
 
I think the hint applies to all bloggers who get information borrowed from others. It's always good to cite sources, and the tip goes for me too.

Just to do not looks like a boring guy, I will talk about a subject that is do not have expertise , and I'll test a new form of exchange of visits: the synchronized texts. Then I'll explain better what this idea.

Let's see what happens ...

No comments:

Post a Comment