Páginas

Tuesday, June 1, 2004

General: all very simple...

Message of the day.

"Blessed is who invented the sleep!"

Cervantes

Why something about sleep? Because I've been very, very tired lately.

It's all very simple: I need to install version 6 of Internet Explorer. Only then I can arrange this blog. Indenting texts, bolding, etc.. It is very ugly.


And then, I'm arranging also my books, my magazines, my CD's, my folders with documents, in short, I'm starting to warm up the engine.

Now I know where is my money going: it has drained into the hands of owners' newsstands, bookstores and CD stores. I think I spent more than the value of a car only with those baubles. Simply I am not able to enjoy everything I bought. It would take a decade to be able to enjoy everything. At least ten years to read everything, hear everything, play everything, install and use everything.

I am a compulsive nerd, but that's okay.

I go ahead. I need download Internet Explorer 6, while I hear Burnt Weeny Sandwich, by him, himself, the great Zappa!!!!

My message of the day:

"If being dead is like being asleep without dreaming, then it should not be so bad"

Rosenvaldo Simões de Souza

No comments:

Post a Comment