Páginas

Saturday, June 19, 2004

everything more simple

No more initial messages. No more create and then save and then copy, paste, etc.. Now, I type this blog directly here on blog, without frills, online. And I changed the name again, from Master Flow , a provisional name, to Ro.SS, which I think has more relation with me. Well, I'm studying a lot the Front Page and I will put a new site in the air, a new project, another one mine, another one in global web, another one in the world. It may be that to work, but now I have a profile more polished.
I have no doubt that it will be a long and laborious process, but I have no other way: the answer is the Web, I have no doubt. I arrived late, I have a whole world competing with me, but go ahead. I trust in my shot.

Yes, because it is on the web, whether on television, in politics, soccer fields and on the stage and trade, mediocrity is the rule. The garbage reigns.
I'll try not to produce more ...
Good luck to me.
It's all a Grand Wazoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment