Páginas

Monday, June 7, 2004

General: A lot of things - Part 2

Continuing ...
Changing the subject to the policy, I thought maybe the best thing that could arise from the merger of the Web with the Policy would be the end of the representative system. That's right: each citizen votes for himself, without the figure of the professional politician, corrupt, false, treacherous and unreliable. That would be the glory of Democracy. The subject is long and deserves close attention.
I have to report my passion for airplanes. In these cold months, the sky in the Midwest of Brazil is almost always clean as a crystal. And as the air of the upper atmosphere is always very cold, occasionally I can see the trail of condensation left by the passage of a airplane some very, very far away. It's just amazing. You see nothing, unless a little trail far, far away. How many kilometers is the plane where from I am? Fifty, a hundred miles? A show.

But show even in the sky was passing over Goiânia, Brazil, such a cloudy afternoon, a squadron of eight fighters of the Brazilian Air Force (FAB). A V-formation, with five AMX inside two Mirage fighters. A third Mirage, several miles further back, laggard, accelerating almost to break the sound barrier in seeking to achieve the other. A Show! Passed and gone in seconds.

I had a dream very crazy. I dreamed of a future world, a thousand, two thousand years ahead of our world today. Yes, but no obvious technologies. Moreover, in general, everything up very much like our world of 2004, except for some things, like, say, the candies and chewing gum, or the pens of the officers of the parks, or even the way the kids controlled the ball in soccer. All very, very bizarre and crazy.

And also dreamed with a U.S. thematic park. Yes, I dreamed of the Thematic Park on September 11. Believe it or not.

I dreamed also with the deep abysm, and it was slippery. But we won, I and my rotweillerSchubert, Good Dog! And besides, a milky African Marsh and his unfinished palace.
But it was not all dreams these days. On Saturday night, the real life showed a little of his nightmare side. While my girlfriend and I were walking through the crowd of women at the famous Fair Moon of Goiânia, someone very clever reached into her purse for my girlfriend and stole his wallet with everything. Documents, all, money, etc.. We record the occurrence in the police on duty, and wondering what it all means in the long term, lost hope in Brazil. To tell the truth, I never believed for one second that this litany've been hearing since I was six years old, that Brazil is the country's future. Brazil, now I'm sure, was, is and will always be a failure. The last to leave it off the light. I sincerely hope that everything will be resolved through a civil war, a war that breaks out this huge mess in five or six pieces, like Yugoslavia, and every ghetto is their turn to. Or that a plague, a megavírus, decimate a third of the population, for my good or my evil. One thing is certain: without a deep trauma, a social earthquake, this country is definitely doomed to follow Somalia and Eritrea. I think I've exceeded a threshold considered irreversible.
 
Speaking of social despair, lack  in Brazil an efficient system of lost and found objects. I do not think this can be done by the government, but I think the industry does not arouse financial interest in the private sector. But it is a social need, that is.
 
And finally, I dreamed of my advertising cutlery. What is this? It is the fusion of two real ideas in the world of dreams. The idea of advertising cutlery  is a marketing strategy that, according to my theory, can be a cool thing. But in the dream, the thing became more sophisticated, and became something very curious and crazy. advertising dishes !
 
My message of the day:
I dreamed of the bounds of the abyss, and it was slippery. But we won... ”

Rosenvaldo Simões de Souza

No comments:

Post a Comment