Páginas

Wednesday, June 23, 2004

I hate this blog

I hate ... I just hate this damn blog. No...
I hate Universo Online ... Blame it on UOL...

No. .. I hate all web designers, responsible for creating, configuring, and maintaining this blog. Dude, if you are responsible for this blog, if I put my hands on you, I butcher you!

I'm just angry!!
I spend twenty minutes writing a text for this shit, I put my heart in this shit, I think beautiful words and everything, and when you click on this button crap "save and publish", I lose everything.
Go to hell! I have already entered the fucking password. Why should I lose everything just because it's been ten minutes since I entered? Why chickenshit who created this blog will not let me write in peace? I lost everything: the story of the vicious circles, the story of the wonderful comments received, the story of my dogs and my cats, in other words, I lost everything.
But for the asshole of the UOL, which created it, no matter: the ten minutes passed, you must login again. Security. The world has a hacker on every corner nowadays. Paranoid asshole. And where is my lost texts? Fuck her hackers. I want my text back.
For these and others that one day I will have to change provider. No, I will not leave the UOL. He is going to abandon me. One day, without warning, everything will be closed. The bankruptcy awaits them,  incompetent! And will be fair!

 
Go to hell...

No comments:

Post a Comment