Páginas

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Privacidade


I've been concerned about my privacy. I've been worried about everything I've been posting on this blog and everything else on the Internet.

I think there are many things that are online and that should not be.

Sure, there's nothing I did or is doing that is illegal or immoral. That's not it.

I think a smart person can learn a lot about someone just digging a lot on the internet. If I can find a lot of things about people, they can learn a lot about me too.

But why the fear? What I have to fear in the fact that people may know about my life over the internet?



It is that life changes. What I thought ten years ago does not reflect my reality today. Important issues in the past are no longer relevant today. I changed and still changing.

But people know that?

No, people do not know. They do not know this because in general people do not change. They become more themselves.

And why then only do I change?

Not that only I change. There is a minority group of people that change more than other. So one thing that was important to me ten years ago does not mean anything today, but it is difficult for a person who does not understand this change.



So I'm going erasing my digital past.

Perhaps even this blog will disappear.

I do not know. We do not live in a safe world. Do not live in a easy world and I am one of few friends. The rest are neutral people, when not hidden enemies.

So would not surprise me to have to end this blog. There are times when we have to disseminate our ideas, but there are times when our ideas can kill us.

It remains to go ahead and see what the future holds.

No comments:

Post a Comment