Páginas

Friday, June 3, 2011

Mind maps

I've got much time and is the end of the morning. Therefore the sun will appear.

Free time helps me think clearly and then I thought a lot about many things.

I told my mind is confused.

She is confused because life itself is confusing.

I am a meticulous and rational person, and I have a sort of compulsion to try to put order in my mind, and then put order in my life, and then chase my dreams and projects and everything else.

This blog is not exactly the right place to order the life, but is in it I reported some of my deepest thoughts.


Assuming that my confusion needs to be organized, I used a feature that stands out as something very modern and advanced: the mind maps.

It was my friend Renato, from Brasilia, who first told me about the mind map software. Then it was just moving forward.

Today I decided to use FreeMind, a software, to try to order my spread ideas in this blog.

After much meditation, I came to interesting conclusions.

About these findings I will speak in the next posts.

Good luck to me in my arduous mental work.

No comments:

Post a Comment