Páginas

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Little ant from São Paulo

I did something I should have done before, and was noted in my Outlook: credit in my checking account my percentage of VAT tax that the Government of the State of São Paulo return to us because we buy goods and take invoices  with our tax identification number. It is called São Paulo Fiscal Note.

So, since this government program came out, my wife and I have asked patience in all places where we spend money that we provide the São Paulo Fiscal Note.

It has lasted about four years. And it should represent some money to receive.

So today I decided to indicate a current account and the government will deposit an interesting amount of money in a few days.

That is, slowly, I'll fulfill some tasks which I propose.

My wife and I made ​​our work of ants. Now, is time to reaping the rewards. Maybe we buy an IPad 2...

No comments:

Post a Comment