Páginas

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Buying more books

I went to FNAC bookstore.

But before I have coffee in Paraler bookstore. The coffee there is better, and the dark atmosphere of the coffee shop too. In FNAC, the coffee shop is Franz Café, and there everything is cold and clear and does not combine with coffee and cold nights.

I ended up taking a look and found in Paraler the book I was looking for: Mauá, Entrepreneur of the Empire, by Jorge Caldeira. In break, I discovered another interesting book: Petroleum, by a foreign author whose name has not memorized yet.

I bought both. I do not know when I read them, but they are part of that kind of books which deal with subjects that seem irresistible.

 
I must read them ... MUST read them!

Ah, my wife bought some little books about tourism: one about the South of Brazil and another about Paris. They are also trips that seem irresistible.

We must to do them ... Reinforcing: MUST to do them!

It is the power of positive thinking and wrote thinking making things happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment