Páginas

Monday, July 26, 2004

Terrorism and the digital void

I'm disappointed with UOL. I lost one text again because some Tyrannosaurus, a pig's spirit, a miserable bastard stuck daring to be a webmaster decide that we can not write our blog as long as we want ... the text is born, growing, getting cool, and then a unwanted asshole message warns us that our time ran out and then we lost it all, and a damn password is requested I do not know why the hell stupid necessity that someone has to trouble our lives.

Alright. Let's try again. I'm not going to close my account on UOL today. It will not be necessary: some more days, or later, comes a Venezuelan or Mexican tycoon and buys UOL and put these incompetent webmasters on the street. And then the thing will be really good.
I'll try to write my text again ...

No comments:

Post a Comment