Páginas

Monday, July 12, 2004

Happy birthday!

Congratulations to myself! I am currently completing my 34 years of life.
I don't feel anything more nor less for this, because it is a Monday and soon I'll be stamping notes as usual, but that's okay, on Saturday and Sunday I could enjoy a bit of this my new year. I bought my electronic trinkets, my electronic scale, my wireless phone, etc.., and all are working, including this keyboard I'm using now, with ergonomically and softly curved keys. And, of course, I ate my eighteen pieces of pizza in a buffet that I was to not waste the opportunity. There was a little girl sitting at the table next to mine, and she should have eaten more than eighteen pieces, but that's okay, I gladly accepted my defeat by this girl.
It's a new year. In hindsight, I think a birthday and pass a reveilon are  things very similar, because it mean a change of date. Of course it are artificial timeframes that are more sentimental and marketing goals which properly utilities. But these dates may be significant in terms that, if we are really conscious of them, we can make a kind of balance, and propose changes, etc.., but I already do this all the time. One thing is certain: 34 years is no small thing.
This blog is still going strong. I thought that a homepage is a good thing, but until I don't do a better job, go ahead with this blog. My question is: how to pronounce blog?

On the one hand, I see the populace, including the TV, just pronouce something like blog, as one who pronounces "block", but I prefer to pronounce something more americanized, something like beelog, or b-log, where the letter b means something that does not know, but the log is simply a log, a record as many others who have in our hds, made ​​by anti-virus programs, by Windows, etc.. and that is obtained before the log, whatever that means, perhaps business, maybe something else, but it should be pronounced as a  English letter b, or bee. Therefore, it is not blog (like block), but b-log (like beelog).
But this question is not really a question. There are other questions.
I took my handheld, a sort of manual agenda, but with almost the power of a PC 386, a gadget I bought, but I used only a few times, to re-use it. And by chance I saw there were reminders that I noted a few months ago and even not remember anymore. I read and saw that they were things I had noted to be made one day, and really deserve to be made​​. That is the question: if I want to do all the things I like to do ...
You know what? I'll save this blog ...

Being saved this blog, go ahead. I think that b on blog mean bersonal... personal ...

Funny like writing is different than speaking and acting. I know I'm a dull and I do not know if it would be a good actor, and I do not know if it would be a good speaker, or jokester, but I like to write, and writing, I can write funny things with ease. The humor by words is possible.
 
But not all are like that. A famous guy for his humor, Steve Martin, can be funny on tv, acting, can be a good joke-teller, as in the Oscar ceremonies, but writing he is a shame. I read an excerpt from an article from him long ago, but I was disappointed. What's more, there are national jerks who write books and publish in the newspaper strips, such as Millor, and others, who are guys personally without any grace. It is curious how humor can flow in different ways by different media.
but now we need to stop talking about it.
This blog is left to the flies. Where is the UOL' moderator to put a link to this bi-log on the main page of UOL? I need to get some page views like a gift in this my birthday! Come on, moderator, be a fellow guy and do this favor for this birthday boy and good paying customer here, which contemplate you with seven years of canine fidelity in a world where pop up free portal servers. Where's my gift once in a lifetime? Sure, I received an email sent by some artificial software that seeks birth dates on databases of UOL customers and sends a few  friendly words, but this was only it. Even the Submarino site also sent me another, and how good they are in business, know that a birthday client usually has a kind of ...
First, I need to save this blog again ... after, I speak about compulsion ...

Continuing,  they, from Submarino, know that birthday clients have a compulsion to indulge themselves in the days of their birthdays and buing things more impulsively, then, slyly, cleverly, unkindly, roughly, to summarize, they, from Submarino, sent me an email of congratulations and invite me through a link, to go shopping on that date so beautiful.

Speaking about these questions, UOL is a word in Portuguese language that requires an 'a' or an 'o' before, to identify the genre? UOL's, UOL website, the provider, the portal, or UOL is the page, the filth, the Leaf? This also does not deserve the importance ...

I tried, but I failed. This message exceeded the character limit allowed by UOL. So, this text follows in a another next message...

Oh, how it is hateful ...

No comments:

Post a Comment