Páginas

Saturday, July 10, 2004

Staying alive...

Still alive, dispite of all, and writing, and working as an asshole, fucking other people's lives, and mine too, but all within the expected and planned. It is to be like this, anyway.
Soon I will complete my 34 years. This is good and bad. Everything is a question of point of view. But I have not seen the good side of it. By the way, I've been buying a few trinkets to present me, because buying is good for the ego, increases the amount of dopamine in the brain and keeps me happy, except for the damn new keyboard plug PS2 that I bought, which has no place to fit. Otherwise, the wireless mouse is good and the expensive wireless phone, looks like, will be good too, if it come to work. I think everything is going well. All wireless ...
My brother walked in fabulous mental trips. I was exchanging some ideas with him and decided to myself, with or without consent, but definitely without his knowledge, he, from this hour ago, will be my virtual partner, for whatever comes ahead. I need a parallel mind that my self mind flows better.
I've been buying cool books. One about estereophotography and other about emerging synergy. It was all very crazy. I think within a few weeks after I put the damn Money in order, I will be able to begin to put my hands in my crazy projects. And there are so many!
Zappa keeps rolling: I'm listening to "you are waht you is"... this cd is perfect.

This, if I'm still alive ... meanwhile, stay everybody in "stand by" ...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment