Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The third attitude


The third ecological attitude that I proposed to myself in my 1999 Ecological Agenda was to recycle packaging (bags) plastic to garbage.

What we have here?

First, as I said before, here is the good faith and gullibility of a good citizen trying to do their part in saving the world before the global catastrophe of the destruction of nature.

Now, plastic, poorly degradable, existing in millions of shopping bags certainly represents a threat to nature. It no makes no sense to simply throw plastic shopping bags in the trash. It is possible that we use them a few times, or at least that retain and recycle them.



And, although I do not believe much in this whole story about these damn little plastic bags, did my part. Today, just have a large plastic bucket where I joined plastic bags day after day, year after year, so that if, and certainly when, they are thrown all together in a single day and collected by the usual garbage, they will certainly be exploited by those who have to use them, or be mixed with the rest of the garbage, and have the same fate as if they were not joined, but thrown in the trash every day, as I had never proposed to myself the task of recycling it.

The third attitude, gentlemen, is a meaningless idiocy.

So meaningless that the correct solution was given by a law that simply prohibits them.



And I know that this law was only possible because many before me tried to do exactly as I did, and reached the same conclusion: there is no way of giving a target environmentally friendly to these damn little plastic bags.

I even thought about solutions, but nothing has inspired me to go ahead. One of these days I talk about some ideas that I had to put an end to  these little plastic bags .

Then I saw that the problem was deeper.

It seems a joke, but it was just a joke that made me think about it.

Want to know the joke?

It is to laugh, not cry...

No comments:

Post a Comment