Páginas

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Passwords of life



My precious schedule, my precious information can not be at the mercy of a hard drive that can fail at any time.

So I thought I'd leave some important information in a online storage site.

Well, these websites, like anything else on the Internet, requires a password to have access to our data.

Then imagine that someone has access to all our online information simply because we do not create a password secure enough?

So the solution is to create strong passwords. But strong passwords are difficult to remember. The solution is to write them down somewhere. But where? On paper? Not a chance. In the micro? Yes, but a list of passwords need a password itself.



So a long time I have used a very small program to store passwords. He is very efficient and safe, but if it fails, I'm in serious trouble. Relying on a computer program that we do not know how it was created and who created it is one of the most complicated things that exist.

So I lost a good time reading on how the program works, who created and how it was created. I have been searching how safe I'm with him.

There is a staff in the security world that says that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link.

This slogan is true and deep.

Digital security is a fascinating subject and I'll talk about it much in this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment