Páginas

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Many books


I have many books. Really many. Almost 1400 of them on paper and almost as much in digital format. There are nearly 3000 books.

How this came to happen in my life? This mountain of things to read in a short and troubled life?

It's that I bought no them all at once. They were gradually being bought.

They are years and years buying books.

But I read them all? No, of course not. But anyway, I read very, very much.

The interesting thing is that I do not buy books by chance. I do not buy only to buy. I have a method. I buy and read books in a certain order.


A book pulls other. A subject pulls other. A theme pulls another. A curiosity pulls another. A problem arises another. A novelty leads to another. A project takes another and so, I'll buy and read books without stopping.

But what was my first book?

It was she, herself, the Holy Bible.

Of course, the Bible was not the first book I bought, but it was the first that I read.

My first book, my right, was Adventures of Xisto, but even that was no bought, but earned.

The first book I bought was not exactly a book but a magazine, about electronics!

There are so many stories behind so many books ...

I have to tell all.

No comments:

Post a Comment