Páginas

Friday, April 4, 2008

A productive day

For the first time in a long time I slept early and woke up early at home. Of course we wake up early and sleep more or less early in the service, but at home is another thing.

I took a look in my mail. I have filed about 8,500 e-mails since 1999. Of this total, I read only about 5,000. I stopped reading them in early 2007. There are 3500 to reading yet.

Not only that, I took a look at my financial control. I've been taking notes and managing my finances from early 2002 until late 2004. But I have everything written down on paper since then. Now, is three and a half years of financial notes to be arranged. Why? Do not ask me.

Also I had a mania for control my weight in a spreadsheet in Excel. I've been writing down my weight daily since mid-2002. I was with the data on paper. So I moved it to the worksheet data accumulated since the beginning of 2007.

If to note the weight solves anything? I do not know, but I note it anyway.

Why all this delay?

Because of lack the time.
 
A person who works every day of the week from morning till evening can not afford to control anything. If you try to maintain any financial control, health or even read e-mails and go to the gym with any regularity, will fail to do something important at home, playing with the children and help them in homework. You also will not have time to surf the Internet, nor the time to talk to your wife.

Nor can sleep early.

And, as said an expert on stress very famous: "there is no coffee enough  in the world."

The other day, there is not even coffee enough.

By the way, I went to the gym and read something while riding for forty minutes. In break, in the way to home, I bought and carried a gallon of 20 liters of mineral water, because the house is over.

It is not an easy life.

I've been looking around in the community on personal safety, but found nothing interesting. I wanted to share my blog on them, but as I have not seen anything with the right profile, I decided myself to create a community on the subject. It's called "Living Safely". I hope people will participate.

This is the image of the community:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment