Páginas

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The price of success

Of course the success is a cool thing, I guess, because I do not know if we can say that we are successful in all aspects. Must be nice to have an Orkut community with over 5 million participants. A community like that makes people respect you.

How can someone be so competent as well?

I do not know, but from a certain amount of success, some people pose as stars, and then start to be harassed. The harassment must do a darn well for the ego, I guess.

But at what cost?

A community owner should have some control over the content of what is posted on it, but when I glanced at the history of a great forum in a community on Orkut, I was impressed.

I would not wish people want the death of their families in my community. I would not want children hate their parents and put it in writing for the world to see. Not in my community. I would not be successful using the drama and suffering of teens to draw media attention, satisfy my ego and make some money on advertising of mobile phones and pen drives.
 
If you have problems, everybody has. Now, if the way you want to solve their problems is not the right way, do not count with me to support you or to disseminate your distorted ideas.

Success is not success without responsibility: is failure.


No comments:

Post a Comment