Páginas

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Me and my computers


I have said about my books, but I must tell about my computers.

I bought my first PC in 1994. Then I bought another in 1996. After another in 1999. Then another in 2006. Then another in 2007. Altogether, I had five computers.

Each one has a different story. Apart from dozens of machines which used in many places where I worked. My relationship with the computer, then, has lasted seventeen years. It is no small thing.

How it all began?

It started a long time ago, with concepts that are part of the culture of an era, dating back even to 70's.

It is curious that we have no notion that we're putting bricks in building something big and important, even though we know that the informatics and the computers are part of a revolution that we know to be happening. Build something without a plan is both exciting and scary.

Informatics is a matter to which we are not stop talking abundantly here.

No comments:

Post a Comment