Páginas

Monday, July 11, 2011

Another anniversary


I'm celebrating my 41º anniversary. What about this?

First and foremost, is that, despite everything, I'm surviving. Despite what?

Despite the lack of perspective, the lack of options, of hopelessness and pessimism that usually accompanies me.

It's all right. The important thing is to survive. One more year.

I remember having celebrated my 34 years on this blog, seven years ago. What has changed since then?

Much superficial things has changed, I admit, but deep down, I do not changed much. If I changed, it was to worse. I am now an older, more bitter and more pessimistic than it was seven years ago, and I do not see any solution in sight.



So, Viva my forty-one years, and that I continue to live long. That I live a long, up to one hundred years, until two hundred years, until a thousand years. That I live forever, if possible.

Come on that life is a difficult and bitter thing, but better alive than dead.

After all, I am still a curious person, and the world always surprises me. Fascinates me the infinite stupidity, the tenacity, ingenuity and weirdness of the world. If I am not an actor in the world, I am at least a good spectator.

I want to live a lot yet, watching this eternal wallowing and this flow of tears that never ceases and further deepens the valley already so dark and dreary.

Viva my little 41 years, and that come another one, a hundred, a thousand more.

I do not get tired of living.

No comments:

Post a Comment