Páginas

Thursday, May 27, 2004

Before the light turns off ...

The idea is simple: I need perpetuate my ideas, even whether it are poor, even whether it are simple, even though it don't interest to anyone else. You must see each idea as a seed, which launched, can grow or not.

It is my firm hope that I can put some order in an old 1999 agenda that I have used in recent years as a trunk of ideas, memories, conjectures, dreams and theories. So, there are many things in this agenda, and if it lose, the world loses together ...


I intend to, and here is something more formal than just a 'I intend', I promise to be loyal with this blog, and make it fruitful and become a beautiful, organized and updated personal web page, because one thing is certain: I write a lot, always, every day, and I think it would be foolish not to share this with the universe ... it is a matter of socialization ...

C'mon ...



No comments:

Post a Comment