Páginas

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Old times, old places

After long months out of time and motivation to write this blog, finally decided to post something on it.
Yesterday I had the time and cool head enough to do something I think the best: get the car on a wonderful afternoon and go aimlessly, with my wife and my brother-in-law. We do not plan anything, but that is where's the fun of it. We went to an event in the vicinity of Ribeirão Preto, the city where we live, but changed our mind and ended up taking a dirt road and we went on it.

It was pretty cool. Old houses, mansions, abandoned coffee plantations, beautiful landscapes.

Finally, a trip to Pirassununga, unto the Emu Falls (Cachoeira de Emas). Fish for dinner in front of the Mogi-Guaçu River.

How much I love this São Paulo State!

No comments:

Post a Comment