Páginas

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Nuclei from Conchal

I've been making serious efforts to understand where I came, why I had the life I had and how things are today and why they are so.

The relationship between past, present and future is a complex web. There are past facts that are levers to our present and future success, while there are others, or possibly the same facts, which are stones in our path that we are almost unable to transpose.

I've been writing something about my past, but I left for a while.

Recently, I've been traveling to my hometown, and had the opportunity to rekindle the curiosity about my past, the past of my family, my city, my state, my country, my world.

It is not an easy search, but it is gratifying to know that there are more people working on the same issues, the same search, and that are kilometers ahead.

It was good to know that someone researched about the past of my city and recently wrote a book on the subject. A magnificently well written book. Nuclei from Conchal, see Google ...

How I wish I could take time and conditions for dialogue with these people!

It seems incredible, but how difficult are the dialogues today!

I know who wrote the book, I know how to access it, but things do not work.

The Internet has become a sort of large garbage barn where penetrate it and find something useful is painful, frustrating and discouraging.

We live in something like a lonely online. People connect every day, but do not connect with each other.

People talk nonsense in chats and MSN and over, but it is just this: nonsense.

Know better how did my city is a major step towards knowing about myself and my own past, and how to make my future.

This is serious. This deserves my best efforts.

How to dodge rocks that prevent me from walking?

No comments:

Post a Comment