Páginas

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

My dear Outlook

I always talk a lot about my schedules, but never spoke about my Outlook.

Outlook has been for me a source of progress and difficulties. It is where I recorded my hundreds of tasks, chores, goals, projects and plans.

I do not look at these notes every day. In fact, as this blog, I am sometimes pass months without opening it. But whenever I have some quiet, give a neat in my notes.


I review priorities, look things already dismissed and write down new tasks. Because my life is not a company, no need to follow certain hours or days. So, I'm not a dedicated worker. I have plenty of time, but use it in the most good-natured and fruitless as possible. I sleep a lot, ride a lot, I'm doing nothing for long hours and talk platitudes most of the time. If I am a failure, the fault is entirely mine.

I know I'm not going to accomplish almost anything that promise to myself. I have lost hope. At best, I attack something more urgent here, a bureaucracy there, a broken pipe there, a late document there again and thus will lead to life.

The Outlook is the proof of my failure.

No comments:

Post a Comment