Páginas

Monday, March 24, 2008

The cover of the agenda

Whenever I think about this blog, I remember that I have somecalendars with nice notes. I also remember that I have three computers and many hundreds of books. And I have many music CDs, CDs with softwares and games, DVD movies and documentaries and curiosity by millions of cool sites on the Internet wich are waiting me to be seen. That's a lot, but the day has only a few working hours.

But since was thinking the agenda, I could at least put her photo in this blog. But how?

I have a flatbed scanner, but it is the old PC, but old PC is too slow and not allow me to transfer data to new PC, because it has no USB port. Scan a cover of an agenda seems difficult? To me, it's a problem.

Transfer the old PC scanner for new PC? No way, at least for now. Takes a long time with cables, drivers and settings. Forget it.

I still have a 9-megapixel digital camera. But I still do not know uses it. Just bought it and I left in a drawer. I don't have time and patience to install the software on a CD that comes with the camera, and still need to read manuals and Helps to operate both the camera and the software.

Finally, now I has a webcam, those used in Microsoft Messenger.

Is that good?

I do not know. Never tried it. But the problem remains. It takes time.


Here is a task that challenges me to face it. I know it's only the cover of a calendar, but she refuses to turn into a jpg image of my dear blog.

If you take the trouble to read my next posts, do not be surprised if you see the cover of the agenda in one of them, because now I was challenged publicly.

Let's see if life is so difficult as it sounds.

But, magic: look at the cover of the agenda!



No comments:

Post a Comment