Páginas

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Long life, new look

This blog already has a long life and needed a new face.

Looking back, reread my first posts on this blog, I realize that:

The layout is bad.

My name is not complete.

My mood of the day has never been changed and no longer reflects reality.

My appearance, my avatar is a waste.

My promises were not fulfilled.

Texts without pictures are visually poor.

Somehow, there is no harmony of fonts, sizes and colors.

Thus imbued with spirit and time, I decided a shakeup in this blog.

 I took the following action:

I changed the layout to something simple and basic, adult, serious and monochrome. Only text and images without explosions of colors and themes. Simple ...

The name of the blog now reflects my full name. What have I to fear?

There's no one my mood of the day, but what I write. I ended up with him.

My appearance does not matter. Disappeared with her.

My promises were not kept, I admit, but at least they were not forgotten, thanks to this blog, which is a real time capsule. I will resume my promises ...

I'm adding images in each text. It looks so much better ...

I'm harmonizing the fonts and sizes. It is also better.

I hope it lasts for a few long years!

No comments:

Post a Comment