Páginas

Friday, November 26, 2010

Storyteller

I like reading, but also love to write.

Many of the things I write here are written in a superficial and random way. In fact, I would like to write short stories, short stories from my real life.

I enjoy writing, realy.

For example, why not tell how I came across my first self-help book?

Better, why not tell the story of my first encounter with a real book?

Yes, I guess blogs are not suitable for telling stories, so I created a website. There is nothing in it yet, but the sites are the best places to write stories.

About what could I write? About everything.

Where to begin?

By the beginning?

But then, I never get the latest stories, because I think any thing is worthy of interest, since I remember this thing.

What is the reason to write about everything? Write about all for simple pleasure of writing?

I do not know, I do not know.

But I'll write my stories and I will publish them on my site and I'll disclose it at this blog for myself, because no one will read anything at all, neither the blog or website.

I'll do it from my way...

No comments:

Post a Comment