Páginas

Thursday, November 18, 2010

My passion for books

I've talked about some of my tastes, such as listening to music, writing, etc.. I said I like airplanes and I was military. I posted about my failures sites and some issues that I have been addressing: ecology, safety, consumerism, mysteries.

But I do not talk about my passion for books.

Yes, I love to read.

I love bookstores, libraries, old books stores and e-books websites.

I read a lot, really. All the time.

I have hundreds and hundreds books in my house. I have hundreds and hundreds e-books on my computer.

I have a widely varied interests related to  almost everything that is written and published.

I do not know exactly how many books I have, nor how many I read. But I know that books are fundamental things to me. Read, I think, is almost an addiction.

Here is a good use for this blog: talking about books.

That's what I intend to do.

If you also really likes to read and would like to exchange ideas about books in general, this can be a good blog to follow.

Soon, I'll post about my first readings.

It is this: without much delay.

No fiddle-faddle.

No comments:

Post a Comment