Páginas

Thursday, October 7, 2010

My MP3

A few years ago I posted here that liked to listen to Frank Zappa. Then I posted that I do not hear more rock.

Let the facts: I still hear music?

Yes, I still hear music, and quite. I live traveling and while enjoying for long hours my music on my MP-3.

So if someone came and asked me what I've been listening, I would say:

- Well, in my MP-3 you can find Pavarotti, the soundtrack of the movie Batman Begins by Hans Zimmer, the soundtrack of the movie Letters from Iwo Jimma, the soundtrack of the movie Star Wars Episode IV, by John Williams, more a collection of thirteen songs by John Williams composed for motion pictures and still Laura Pausini and Andrea Bocelli.


But it has also Renée Flaming and Brin Terfell with Under the Stars, and a compilation called Classicals 2009, with several famous musicians and performers such as Pavarotti, Carreras and Domingo, Sarah Brightman, among others, playing a lot of known works. I love Chi Mai, by Morriconi.

It also has Emma Shapplin with Carmino Meo, very good to hear.

Finally, there is Backstreet Boys with his Backstreet Boys and Millenium.

Yeah, I heard Mussorgsky, Richard Strauss and Carmina Buranna of Orf.

Rock?

Well, there's Bon Jovi.

Viva Bon Jovi!

No comments:

Post a Comment