Páginas

Monday, May 17, 2010

six years

It may seem a lie, but true: this blog is on his 6 years old  birthday.

This is not a healthy blog, I must admit, but still in the air, though.

Meanwhile, not too useful stuff has been posted, and this is due more to my neglect than properly due to lack of the talking.

But times are changing.

The world is changing. Not so fast, but not so slowly. He is in his proper rhythm. More than for slow to fast.

And finally, I'm changing. But that's another story.

In these six years much events has happened.

I'm still having lots of ideas, and old ones need to be polished yet.

I do not writing in rhythm I like, but for a good reason: I was doing other more important things.

My agendas(yes, there are many ...) continue to be filled with important scribbles.

I keep reading so much and life has progressed.

So this blog enters its sixth year with the expectation of receiving a healthier stream of posts than in previous years.

Happy birthday and long life to me and him.

And no more misery.

No comments:

Post a Comment