Páginas

Monday, May 17, 2010

Exploring the world with fingers

It is true that a blog is not all. It is not a suitable environment for certain types of literary work of greater importance as an article or a book. So, I can not say that I am or will be faithful only to this blog. I must admit that I have written things and posted it on other sites more suitable for their intended purposes.

I have posted things on http://www.scribd.com/. The result has been modest, but honest. It also has something simple in http://www.bookess.com/. And then there's something in the embryonic state, not yet posted on any site. Only small text in Word. But it's a start.

I have another two or three other blogs on specific topics scattered around, but stillborn. Unless ...

Unless I reinfund it life. Blogs, after all, are not biological entities. They just stop, hibernate, but do not die or rot or smell, although may contain a lot of rot and rubbish. Well, I do not know yet, but I think I can fix at least two of them.

Moreover, I think I have been somewhat daring with regard to my participation on the web. I've been better at it awhile ago, participating in interesting discussion forums and communities, especially in Orkut. I think the debate is always more exciting than a simple blog, because the feedback from board postings is faster and more personal. Blogs are not interactive, except for shares of commentators, which I think is very limited. A comment is far from the excitement of a real debate in a forum.
Anyway, even in foruns and communitys my participation is reduced to almost nothing.

It remains I take courage and return activities.

After all, this is the demand of our time.

Must be live the time, must makes the time and that makes it one time only. After all, we will leave and never return. We need to be remembered forever by the time we live. These are just a few decades, and time is running against us. Therefore, all ambition is not enough. We need to be vandals, barbarians, goths, mongols, and conquer all possible spaces, even if virtual. After all, this is the space that must be conquered.

Explore the virtual world is the challenge of an era, and posterity will never forget those who paved the first.

Keyboard in hand, we must hit!

Hitting is needed, not live!

No comments:

Post a Comment