Páginas

Friday, July 13, 2007

The public record

It seems that what is not written falls into oblivion. So why not register incredible dreams?

I know that dreams are very personal things, very intimate, but also cool stuff to be shared. Of course I will not put on the Internet no dream too intimate or anything outrageous or compromising.

But what is a dream compromising? To dream that commit a crime, and then confess that I am, in a dream, a murderer? No, this is not the most serious problem. If something like that, it seems quite interesting ...

I know if many people read about my dreams, could have a peculiar idea of my personality, my person, and also there are dreams that, for being too personal, did not arouse interest in anyone, may be dreams taxed as dumb, silly dreams, dull and stupid dreams, but that's okay. In fact, nobody reads anything that comes from me, because I do not advertise and I'm not very regular with my blogs, but if they read, I would certainly be criticized.

Of course the first dreams were also published on the blog were the first to be recorded on the day that were dreamed, and therefore, I did not have much tact in the choice of the dream. The first are not up to much, but there are indeed very nice dreams. I think anyone who likes fantasy, exoticism, mystery, horror, science fiction, futurism, disaster, panic, will have fun with the reports.

Try it!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment