Páginas

Saturday, August 7, 2004

Communities

I keep me busy with Orkut. I know I could be part of a lot of friendship groups and sites and newsgroups on the issues I've been looking for, but in Orkut this thing is easier. We have to admit, he is a well organized site.
I've been looking for ideas to build my new personal page, and I'm looking for ideas to develop my war game. And I've been racking my brains to adjust my accounts in Money, and I'm willing to buy my first car! Ah, now it go!

I have been also reading about money. Nothing too deep. And I'm continuing the registration of my books.  Already 78 of them are registered! But I have more than four hundred!
And I have eaten lots of vegetables and fruit. I have to maintain weight. And speaking about to be fit, I signed up a group of nerdy friends. I know that I should be a nerd. They speak my language and I speak to them. Sure, I'm too old for certain activities that adolescents nerds engage, and I do not have more passion for collecting things, and I'm not see a thousand times the same movies and series , but generally, I am a real nerd. And I'm glad I've been psychologically well balanced since I decided to take seriously my things that need to be taken seriously. But I have some doubts.
 
First: what do I do that has value to the world?
 
Second: where I actually want to get?
 
Speaking this way, I look like Stephen Covey!

One thing is certain: the nerds will rule the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment